Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Jumble of Lovies

I'm  pretty sure it stopped being Wednesday about fourty-five minutes ago but your getting my Wednesday love list anyway. Besides, it is still Wednesday Somewhere....Seeing as it is almost one in the morning I'm not about to figure out where, but you get the point. 
What I'm Loving this week:
-This book that I am reading with my discipleship group-
So intriguing!

-My new nail polish  called "Be a Dahlia, Won't You" -
So Sparkley!

-This Duncan Hines Cake Mix-
So Delicious!

-This "Crazy Ole Bird" fabric-
So Cute!

-Taking morning walks with Bruce Wayne dog-
So Pleasant!

-Planting Our Organic Garden-
So Excited!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks amazing! Just wanted to let you know I've awarded you the Sunshine Award! http://www.aberrysweetlifeblog.com/2012/03/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete