Thursday, February 16, 2012

To-Do, To-DA!

Who rushes out the door so that they have time to get all their errands done, heads to the first stop, gets to the parking lot and realizes return merchandise (objective of item number one on To-Do list) is not in tow? THIS GIRL!
I wish I could tell you that this was an isolated incident, but no can do. It's kinda my M.O.
I need like a To-Do list to remind me to do my To-Do list and then I need  a Post-it note to remind me to do my To-Do my To-Do list. What? I'm lost too, don't worry I'm moving on.
I actually, went to Rite-Aid twice (due to forgotten return item) Two Hobby Lobby's, Kroger, UPS, Target and still had time to squeeze in lunch with this little stinker (and her mommy) 
All before 11:30 and even made it to work on time, and that's on top of my daily at  home To-Do list:
-Feed Bruce Wayne & Judy 
-Coffee
-Spend time with the Lord in His Word
-Coffee
-Wander around Aimlessly trying to remember what you were doing
-Do something productive
-Make sure you are wearing the same pair of shoes on both feet.
-Run out the door because you miscalculated your time again

So all in all I'm feeling pretty Good about my productivity level today.
Take that ADHD!
  • tendency to procrastinate
  • chronic lateness
  • frequently forgetting appointments, commitments, and deadlines
  • constantly losing or misplacing things 
  • underestimating the time it will take you to complete tasks
Yes, so one of these has to stay because we did have a little slip-up with the Return merchandise....









2 comments:

  1. You are not alone. I was on my way to Bible study tonight and realized I didn't have my Bible study book or my Bible! It happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! When I read it, I read it how you would say it! haha, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete